TopStick TopStick

Oh man!!!!!

That was effing brilliant!!
This movie is gonna be the head of Top 50 for a while :D

Demigods Demigods

THAT WAS SO INTENSE!!!!!

Also it was so damn awesome... i love your drawing style!!

Anime fight! Anime fight!

I see what you did there...

... but who is there big-boobed girl and... was the cat jacking off?!

Naruto - The Rescue Naruto - The Rescue

It was cool!

The animation and graphics were awesome but, the voice acting wasn't very good.

PerfectArts responds:

TNX! tnx!

Rhg10: Fllffl Vs D Rhg10: Fllffl Vs D

OMG!!

From the latest stickfights I've seen in the end they shake hands and leave together.... here i thought FLLFFL would go flying with the sword and would save him :( ....... i guess that what they call subversive end....
Great animation and sound effects :)

Dual Arms Verbatim Part 1 Dual Arms Verbatim Part 1

That was perfect!

I could tell how hard you worked on this one and guess what; it was worth it!
I rarely review, but i though i'd write some minor detail that you could fix on your future flashes.

-When there is a close up on someone's face you should add more detail both on the lip-sync and on the drawings. I know from personal experience that the pencil tool is not for this kind of work. I'd recommend you tried the brush, since i believe you use a drawing tablet. Just practice with it and you'll see how much better it is. But if you already did and preferred the line, then you could add details with the brush tool.

-Hurray for the Greek letters!! I'm from Greece and it was really unexpected to see greek letters all over the place and i was really happy about it for some reason. I didn't care if they weren't correct, but if you need any help with translation or anything in the future i'd be more than happy to help you :D

-I also read about the subtitles that you want to add. Now, i don't know how to code the subs inside the flash, but here is my idea; add two layers in your flash,
take them to the top. The one on the top will have the subtitles (which you have to write), while the one underneath it will be a rectangle with a transparent color (scale the Aplha at 50% or something) that makes the subs more visible.

That's it about my review, i hope i helped even a little. 5/5 10/10
Please excuse mistakes in grammar, if I made any :)

RPGsrok responds:

Now personally, I don't like the brush. You're right, I do use a tablet, but somehow, ever since I needed to get a new pen, the pressure sensitivity doesnt work, and even when it did, it both jacked up the file size and didn't always look that good. Sure, I could be using it 'wrong' but frankly, I don't think it's worthwhile to use the brush at this time.

I am amazed at all the people on this site who can read Greek. As I've mentioned before though, I wasn't terribly concerned with getting it right; It was half just for atmosphere. Glad you liked it though!

My problem with subs is that I want them to be able to be deactivated. I think having subs automatic is kinda annoying if you didn't want to see them, and I know subtitles which can be turned on or off can be done. I do have someone who was looking for code though, so hopefully he'll come through and I'll get a subbed version up soon.

Your grammar was fine. Every little bit helps! Thanks for reviewing; hope to hear from you in the future!

Sterile Atomic Fly Sterile Atomic Fly

Got to be honest!

In the whole film the jokes made me just smile, the very ending though with the NO SOCIALIZING cracked me up!
The graphics matches the style of the movie, the animation was great and the voice acting and also very good.
So 4/5 and 9/10

BillyNapalm responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Vete a la Versh 13 Vete a la Versh 13

I want the tabs!

I wish it was longer but it was awesome and funny.
I enjoyed the song a lot!

John of War John of War

Pretty funny!

The thing is i was waiting for more in the end... you were building up the atmosphere but the end wasn't what i expected...
Also try using voice actors. It's good to hear different voices, in my opinion.

Fight in the Forest. Fight in the Forest.

For your first, is better than my second!!! :D

It was nice!
The animation was decent.
I really liked the backgrounds.
The gore was cool.
However, the soundtrack wasn't fit for it. You could have chosen something more fast paced or something.For me the choice of music is very important, but maybe that's only me.
I didn't care that it didn't have a story -hell, lots of flash movies on newgrounds are random fight- but the ending was too sudden. You could show the main character keep walking past the forest encountering another gang, and that's where you stop it, so you could leave traces for a sequel perhaps.

Hope i helped with my review: 4/5 8/10